Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Conner!

A special Birthday message for Conner from Audrey and Buddy!


We miss you and wish more than anything we could be with you on your 24th birthday! We are in spirit however and know there are many more years to come to celebrate together!


Buddy has soooo enjoyed playing outside at the tennis courts lately, which I enjoy as well. I give him his giant tennis ball and he just runs all around. And then I get my workout in running around the courts not having to worry about him! He looooves it!



Buddy at Grandma and Grandpa's House playing in the backyard playing with his new ball! He likes the backyard!


This is Buddy's sleeping spot. It's morning and he won't get up! He's like "man it's dark outside still mama!" I have to drag him out of bed to take him out! :D

Hope all is well and everyone is having a good start to the week! Easter weekend coming soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment