Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nerves & excitement

I'm sitting here in my normal recliner, Buddy laying on the end of it, watching the Biggest Loser! Love it! Conner is playing his first baseball game tonight as a Stockton Port! I am soooo excited his season is starting! Yet very nervous too. I'm thousands and thousands of miles away and all I want is to be in Stockton, watching him play! It's so nerve racking listening on the computer! :) But I love it! Baseball season has began! Tonight is just an exhibition game against the Triple-A team and tomorrow night as well. Thursday night will be there season opener! But it is on the internet radio right now and I'm so nervous! Can't even imagine how they are feeling! He is leading off and playing second! Praying for the best! Wahoooo lead off base hit! That a kid! :D I'm proud of my man! Well on another note. Weather is finally warming back up, let's hope it stays this way! Keeping super busy with work and working out and training! I feel like I'm non-stop during the day. Nice to come home in the evenings and relax a bit. Buddy has figured out how to escape out of his cage while I am gone at work. So now he stays out of his cage while I'm gone. I think about him all day then and worry! Sometimes when I come home he is just sitting in the bedroom looking out the window. Cracks me up! I wonder what he does all day long?! He does pretty well, I have changed blinds already, but that's partly my own fault. He's a good dog. I don't have holes in the furniture or anything...knock on wood! :) This weekend having a garage sale back in GB which should be fun. Let's pray for good weather, no rain! Selling a bunch of TV's, with new technology flat screen TV's are the thing, not those huge box ones. So have a bunch of them to get rid of. Cleaned house and closets and have a bunch of little things to get rid of. Money will then be going to "Wedding Funds". So let's hope for a good turnout! ;) Well time to tune into the game and listen. So proud of my fiance and all the accomplishments he already has had! He's such a hard worker and has such a passion for the game! He deserves all the best! Love you! Woof woof ruff (from Bud) On a final note....LET'S GO PORTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment