Sunday, March 20, 2011

Monday monday

Well Monday evening and sitting here playing with Buddy and his Giant tennis ball! It's really set in now that Conner is gone! :( I feel bad for Buddy cause he has to sit in his cage ALL day long while I'm at work! Poor guy. So I took him to the tennis courts to run right away when I got off work tonight. He LOVES just running around! We take the tennis ball with us but he doesn't really wanna play fetch. He just runs all around with the ball in his mouth the whole time. So I chase him, then he chases me, then I'll get the ball and throw it. Just such nice weather out I hope it stays like this soon.


Bike is in the shop getting it's tune up! I'm sooo ready to ride. Getting back into running slowly but surely. I'd say 4 miles isn't too bad right now. I wish I could take Bud with me in the morning, but he just wants to chase the birds the whole time, too stressful. Love listening to nature and see the sun rise! I love how all the fruit is starting to get into season! Taste so good and so ready for "summer" foods. Farmers market please! And of course love that it's almost baseball season! Opening day in a couple of weeks.


Well back to the same grind, work out, work, work, work, and then relax! Looking forward to the weekend and watchin some lady hornet tennis action! Hopefully sun stays out, need to work on a tan badly! I wish I was climbing mountains in Arizona instead working on my tan! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment