Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm sitting in my chair I sit in every night, in my apartment, playing on my computer. I looked up bible verses. Just needed some good words of wisdom. Something to ponder on and lift my heart with. God is so amazing, like said in Luke 18:27 what is impossible with men is possible with God! I need God to help me with my battles! To help guide and protect me, for I can not do it alone! I'm never alone! It's always so reassuring knowing that! Makes me smile. Sometimes I need reminded of that!
Well Monday wasn't so bad. I thought orignally it was going to be a crazy, hectic day and it really wasn't. I just need a different outlook sometimes! Better FAITH! God will provide me with what I'm capable of for the day. He knows what's best. Keep the FAITH! In all times, good/bad, ups/downs.... you must keep your head up! You must keep trying! You must keep the FAITH! Keep believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment