Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hmm...

Sometimes I wonder....what on earth am I still doing in Emporia?! Like seriously...I graduated from here and I'm still here?! I don't know anyone else who's graduated from here and still here! HA hmm..... So I wonder....Just makes me laugh sometimes. I woulda never thought during my senior year of college that this would be where I live later on. Not saying that I'm not happy! Because I'm definetly happy doing what I'm doing where I'm at. There is just so much more world out there I'd like to adventure to someday!

Sometimes Buddy is just darn right crazy! I mean crazy! I don't know if it's the PB I put in his toy when I leave him in his cage or what that gets him hyper! But he's nuts! haha. Today when I got home he just was all over me. I'm sittin in my chair and he's jumping on me just clobbering my face and leaning into me, and trying to lick my face. Just weird. I had to laugh when I finally pushed him off and he got down. Then tonight after getting home again he runnin all nuts. Then a firecracker went off outside which he hates! He barks and barks and barks at them! And he scratched the heck out of my foot! I was bleeding! Thanks Bud! But I'm kinda glad he'll be at the Vet during the Fourth of July because he does not like firecrackers! :S

Well it's only Tuesday! Feels like Thursday. I WISH! Just ready for the weekend and road trippin with the rents to see Conner play ball in Chicago! So ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment