Friday, June 4, 2010

It's been awhile

Yes, it's been awhile, and yes, it's been one of those weeks! Even though I had Monday off, it did not feel like it at all with how long I felt this week lasted. This was my first week as head hancho at the Gym. You know it's easy when you have someone ahead of you and can take all your problems to them or get suggestions....see, I'm that one everyone goes to now! I have to make the decisions and do the hard, dirty work.

So yes after each day this week and something eventful happening each day, and me being grumpy with everything by the end of the day last night I decided I just needed to go to bed and a fresh day the next day (being today) So I set no alarm allowing myself to sleep as long as I could since didn't need to be till 12. Well I was awakened by a wake up call at 5:15 am because someone didn't open the gym. I said I'm on it and woke up. All I could do when I got up was laugh! I don't know why and I think it was the wake up call I needed. After everything that went on, of course someone didn't open the gym this morning. But ya know what, it happens. And there could be much worse stuff happening. I'm thankful for the many blessings in life I have!

This morning I was reading my devotional, and it felt like it made sooo much sense. I just love when your reading a devo and it speaks right to you, like it was meant perfectly for that day!
" I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:11-13"

I have everything I need. I want want all the time, but God knows whats best for me, and is providing for me! I shall not be selfish! I am strong! Thank Heavens!

No comments:

Post a Comment