Monday, June 14, 2010

Manic Monday

Well Monday is about to come to a close! Yes! Always a manic Monday! Which I keep busy at work, I get a lot done on Mondays. It keeps me busy which makes the day go fast, but at the same time I feel like I do so many things that by the end of the day it should be at least Wednesday! Unfortunaetly not! Poo!

However this week will probably go slow! Conner gets to come home for a couple of days next week, which means its going to take forevvvvvvvvvver to get here now. Late Sunday night I will pick him up from KC! Yay! He recently bought me a Ipod Touch. So cool, just started playing with it tonight! He's the best ;)

Buddy I think is anticipating Dad's return. He has been extremely crazy and playful tonight! Glad Dad will be here to keep him occupied all day instead of being stuck in a cage! However, plan on going back to GB for the weekend first before Conner comes. He will release all his energy at home probly! He likes playin with his Gma and Gpa!!! And in the backyard! It's my Dad's birthday AND fathers day this weekend! Yippy Skippy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment