Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock, boy sure seems like time is going slowly right now. Probly because I'm excited Conner gets to come home for a few days here soon!!!!! It's a good thing for sure, but bummed for him he didn't make to allstar game in their league. So he'll get to come to see me and Bud soon! :D

Tomorrow finally TGIF!!! Time goes slow and fast at the same time. With work staying pretty busy the days go fast there somewhat, but otherwise slow too. This week went faster and better than last. Let's see what the next week brings?!

Nothing to exciting going on here in good ole Emporia. I think it's so neat I have so many friends spread throughout the U.S. now and getting to catch up with everyone is always so unique and fun. We're all doing something different and fun to hear about everyone's adventures. So what's my adventure for the moment??? Hmmm....being Manager of a gym is always unpredictable now, I plan on running another 5k in GB next weekend, which is on my dad's bday! Conner will be home late late that sunday of Fathers day, we always have fun adventures ;) And just taking care of Buddy is always a thriller! Except I can't run with him anymore! I did last night and so frustrating, haha, he chases birds, rabbits, wants to run after other dogs and people, not a good combo and trying to run at the same time! Haha

All enjoy a TGIF tomorrowwwwwwwwww and a good weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment