Friday, May 28, 2010

Homeward bound!

After a longggg busy, hectic week I am grateful it is Friday! Even though I work for a few hours in the morning it still feels like a 3 day weekend. Monday off! Will head home to GB after work tomorrow and chill with the rents! Buddy is beyond excited, he loves Gpa and Gma's house!!! He gets spoiled by the backyard!! And I get spoiled by the rents! :) Love love love

Well I'm officially the manager at Emporia Fitness. After learning pretty much everything I didn't know these past couple of weeks, the old manager's last official day was today. Wow, I'm in charge! : eeeek! Will be an interesting experience.

Listened to Con's teams' game tonight, even though he is out still after being hit by a pitch. Ready for him to get back in the game so I can listen to him playyyyy! :D I like supportin him and cheerin him on miles and miles away! Wish I were there everyday to watch!

Have a safe and relaxing Memorial Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment