Tuesday, May 4, 2010

9 Loooooong Days

Yes, this week is going to go sooooooooo slow now, I'm thinking about it too much. haha. Hurry up! Everyone else wants it to be next week too. Ok they do because they want finals to be over. I do cause I want to go visit Conner! So we all want it to be next week already! :)

Pretty typical day today. Running with Buddy this morning where we saw a rabbit and a cat! Which equals not good cause Bud wants to chase them, and I have to pull him, and pull him, and pull him! Running is starting to get frustrating. But I have to remember I'm mainly doing this so he gets the good exercise, not me. Gotta put the children before yourself! ;)

I'm so ready for summer, lake, vacations, sun! Please come soon! If it can't be summer tomorrow let it be at least next week. haha. Ok no more complaining, I'll try not to think about it so much! Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment