Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bittersweet

Sittin in the airport once again! This time going somewhere to chill and relax, no business! To see my man! I'm super excited yet sad too :( Had to leave Buddy behind! He's my baby! Got home from work fast and got around quick and he was so excited because he thought he was going somewhere. Well he was, but not where he would want to go. Got to the Vet and he was still excited yet confused! I had to leave my poor baby!

So sittin in airport flying Southwest, same thing I flew last time I had a delay. Well right now have a 15 minute delay already!!! Let's hope that doesn't grow! Good thing quick easy flight! Will listen to the game until then! Boy somehow the days this week went real fast! I stayed way busy which helped a lot, but I hope they slow down a little now!!

Well going to people watch now! Everyone have a good weekend coming up!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment