Sunday, May 2, 2010

Breathe of fresh air

Ahh Sunday and a day to relax and do as I please. Actually slept in, for me that is, till 8:30 and got up and chilled with Bud awhile. We went roller blading over to the tennis courts and played ball for a bit. That made him tired fast, he pulls me! haha. Just soooo nice outside and felt so good to get some sun and fresh air!

Listened to Conner's game this afternoon! He hit well, but they lost! Then just caught up on laundry and the usual Sunday tasks. Nothing too exciting, but was nice! I sat out on the patio deck outside my apartment tonight. So peaceful, listening to the birds, watching the sun go down. Heavenly!

I was reading the church bulletin I got and it had a good little poem/insert I would like to share.
In Your Love, Lead Me
Lord, when I want to love but do not know how, in your love, lead me.
Lord, when I want to love but do not feel able, in your love, lead me.
Lord, when I want to love but find no response, in your love, lead me.
Lord, when I want to love but feel small-hearted, in your love, lead me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment