Friday, May 14, 2010

Play Ball!!!!

I am sittin in Panera Bread, thanks Mom ;), and eating some yummy dinner before heading out to Conner's ball game! SO excited to get to watch him tonight! It's fun putting names of players to faces!

Trip in last night went perfect! Conner met me perfect timing at airport and got in ok! Traveled home to his bro's house where we are staying! There's nothing like seeing your significant other for the first time after you haven't seen them in so long! It's like falling in love all over again! Ahhh stop oooin and ahhhin! haha. We got up this morning and drove by where his field was, had some lunch and did a little shopping, then had to drop him off for practice at the field. That meant shopping for me! Trouble!!! haha. There are outlet stores and everything around here :D No bueno, haha. Lets just say I kept myself busy myself this afternoon no problem! And now eating and off to game!

TGIF! And that it is indeed! Go Cougars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment