Saturday, May 22, 2010

Peaceful

Ahhh I'm sitting outside on my patio deck right now listening to Conner's baseball game, enjoying some fresh cool air, and just relaxing after a nice Saturday. Buddy is sitting, or wondering I should say out here with me too. It feels like a 110 degrees in the aptartment and I am cheap and trying to not run the air conditioner yet! :) That's me for ya!

What a week. Just a lot of catching up and little things that had to be done. And today was a nice day of not having to work and just catch up on things in the apartment and spend time with Buddy!!! It's getting hot outside though now! Today suppose to be in 90's and windy. Bud and I jogged to tennis courts to play ball and didn't last long before he was hot and tired! Ha poor guy!

So a friend of mine sent me this awesome link, made just for me at the moment! It's called Baseball Chapel and has this awesome awesome devotional page for wives and gf's of major and minor league baseball players! I can relate to so many of them and always just good to hear others devotionals and what they are going through as well. Times can be tough sometimes but must always trust in God that he knows our plans. And this site helps me a lot! Check it out, I think lots of people could relate to them! http://www.baseballchapel.org/index.cfm?FuseAction=Devotionals&CFID=20859274&CFToken=39591582

Well tomorrow is Sunday...I have a date with what I like to call my "gym bf" or the older guy-in late 60's...- who likes to take care of me. We're in the same situation, our significant others are out of town. But we are going to church together and then out for breakfast. So will be a great morning! :)

1 comment:

  1. those devotionals are really great! glad you found them :)

    ReplyDelete