Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Boy today is only Monday?! After everything I got done today and crammed in today I feel like it's at least Wednesday already!! Seriously! Ha! It was a very busy day but made the day go fast and was on the go! Which is good because I want these next couple of days to go fast! And then Thursday it can go slowwww from there! haha! Chicago T-minus 3 days!!!!!

Read a little about the huge oil spill going on in the Gulf in Time magazine today. It's pretty crazy whats going on!! And wondering what's going to eventually happen and how much money this will cost us! Boy I think we've put the President to a lot of work this term! Blah

Boy did it rain tonight! Well I guess it kinda did all day but tonight, it poured! I had to go over to someones house for a Wellness Presentation I was giving and just sat in my car for a bit, trying to wait for the rain at least to die down a bit before I had to run into the house. I thought it was never going to let up, and well it didn't until I got in the house. Of course. Nice little storm we had and I think it's suppose to do more later tonight. Kinda nice Springy weather. Made for pretty rainbows!!!

Well tomorrow is only Tuesday, but should be busy too! So hopefully goes as fast as it did today!
I think I'll sleep well tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment