Monday, May 24, 2010

Tennis

Oh tennis how I don't like thee! Ha, ok so I'm just a little rusty, and that's a little frustrating. I got talked into playing some doubles tonight. Not really what I planned on doing tonight! I was so looking forward to going home after work and relax!!!!!!!! But then didn't have an excuse to get out of playin so went and did. I haven't played in like a year it feels! Like real tennis! And I'm a singles player, doubles not my best game. BUT.............. I had some good laughs with my doubs partner Kirsten, got some beautiful fresh air, and a little extra exercise. So my legs will kill tomorrow because 1. I had a tough workout today for myself, and 2. I don't have tennis shoes and the shoes I choose to wear tonight were definetly not the right ones! HA


So it's only Monday, poo. Busy Busy Busy day today though! So kinda goes fast, but then makes it feel like it should atleast be Wednesday. I wish! Ready for weekend! Trip HOME!!! Conner played baseball game tonight, and got hit by a pitch! Those crumy pitchers, if I could only get my hands on them. Ha, but hope he is ok! Can't take care of him so many miles away! I have to take care of his replacement, Buddy. Haha, Oh I love you Buddy! He makes a good replacement, they sorta act alike! ;) Hehehahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment