Sunday, March 14, 2010

BBBBennie and the Jets

So I asked Conner to make me a CD before he left. He had a variety of music on it including some songs he could play on the guitar, some songs he knew I liked, and then some plain old random ones, one being an Elton John classic, Bennie and the Jets! I'm sure most of you have heard the song before but do you have any idea what any of the words are?! I always make them up while I'm "singing" it. So it reminded me of the movie 27 Dresses! Good movie and one of my favorite parts was when they sing this song in the bar. Makes me giggle! :) So I thought you should have a good laugh today so I included the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhQ7lMF9zk


Today was a good Sunday. Buddy and I slept in, way late ;) since it was daylight savings. Ha, then we went on a good run around the high school near by. Felt so good and Buddy loves it! After we ran he of course was not out of gas yet so we went to the tennis courts and thew the ball around a bit. He just loves it! While we were running there is a little pond near by. Two geese flew over us squakin and landed onto the pond. Ahhh what a reminder of Spring is in the air! Just amazing signs of the outdoors that God has givin us! And Buddy loves any kind of bird, he chases them! I can't wait till the squirrels come out :S

We cleaned the apartment and ran errands together all afternoon. It was our day together before the big week of him being stuck in his crate while I'm at work. Poor guy. So a good Sunday. Lots are enjoying Spring Break this week so will be busy for me making up for their hours at work. Had a great talk with one of my best friends, Emily, tonight. I miss all my girls! Always fun to daydream about things together that we wish could happen. ;) Well getting tired, even though it should feel like an hour earlier.

1 comment:

  1. oh those blueberry pancakes would have tasted much better with you and the girls eating them with me.

    and I just saw a commercial for chocolate cheerios. oh yum!!

    ReplyDelete