Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 1

Today is day 1! Day one of my blog! Day one of Conner being gone! Day one of a new adventure!

I've decided to start writing a blog for myself and for others to know what is going on currently in my life. I'm not too exciting, but I'm not too boring either. Just livin life.

Today I dropped off Conner at the airport for Spring Training in Arizona. This basically means 6 whole months of being away from each other! We have a unique, yet amazing relationship. It's so strong and I couldn't be happier. Not all people could go from being around each other nonstop for 6 months, to being away and long distance for 6 months. But we are strong and we know we can work through it. Have you seen the guns we carry ;) I mean muscles. I'm so so so excited for him and what he's about to start, and can not wait to go watch him play and visit!!! Love you! :)

Well it is a new adventure. Me and Buddy here at the apartment in good ole Emporia! I think I will have a lot more free time now since Conner is gone, but still do stay busy with work and Bud. But I feel like I will have some new adventures throughout this summer! Try new things, enjoy life and it's many many blessings!

Day 1, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment