Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of spring?!

Hmm, are you sure it's spring?? Cause it sure feels like winter is beginning all over again!!! No bueno! So got a nice wake up call this morning from work. Nobody was there to open, and of course this had to happen the day there was snow drifts and my car was glued shut with ice! Then get to work and the girl showed up a bit late and didn't let me know till I pulled in. Oh well, for some reason I wasn't too mad, not the end of the world. So got around and did some stuff then back to work for real this time. We are painting the aerobics room. Nothin like getting high on fumes at work!

I sure hope the sun comes out tomorrow, cause it did not today. KU lost, crapy cold weather, what more could happen. Haha. Buddy and I have been cuddled up all evening and will snuggle up in bed tonight, should be good sleeping weather! The sun will come out tomorrow!......

No comments:

Post a Comment