Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunshine

Ahh did the sun feel good today. It just put a smile on my face! You don't realize what that free vitamin D can do for you! Good to be able to get outdoors! And SUN! Was nice it melted most of the snow too! Funny how we get a couple inches of snow one day, and then gone the next, but that is good!
Today I went into work and painted all afternoon. Was good, kept myself busy and doing something. Even though it's the weekend and I usually want to get out of the place I am 80% of the time, I still wanted to be in there doing something. Instead of sittin around and moopin. Plus I like the money. Work will be busy this week having a speaker come in next week. So excited about though and will be so good!
There was a new show on TV tonight called "Food Nation" just describing a poor food choices our country is making. We are the worst! We are educated so young and in schools and they show this on the show. It will be on Friday nights on ABC! Make me want to keep doing what I"m doing! Trying to educate people on how valuable their health is and we must doing something about! Value your health, value your bodies!!! Enjoy this SUNSHINE and get outdoors! Be healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment