Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relief

Well today is about to come to a close, and have been quite busy these past couple of days at work with a speaker we brought it. But all turned out great! She shared some amazing information with others about health/fitness/nutrition! I hope she inspired others, cause she sure did inspire me! To live a healthy and joyfull life! Put the effort in & you'll get so much in return!

This morning Buddy and I went running on our usual path we take. I have to tug on him sometimes to get away from crud on the ground or something, a usual task. But today I tugged and his collar came off. Not only came off, I go to put it back on and it was broken! Ahh, and come to find out, I'm the fartest I could possibly be on the path we usually run, and I have to carry him home! All 24 pounds of him! So I guess I got my workout in doing that! haha, funny story, so back up collar back home.

So what amazing weather we are having, except stubborn Kansas wind! But 80's tomorrow! ahhh love that! Spring is in the air! Literally, I guess allergies are bad around here, I'm lucky not to have that problem right now! So go take in some fresh air! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment