Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday!

Well today is Saturday yet doesn't feel like it. Feels like a Monday almost. After having 2 days off I'm coming back into my routine again of sleeping, getting up, working out, home for lunch and shower, then to work. I ususally don't work on Saturdays but did today to make up for time off. The whole time I was away from the apartment all I could think of was poor Buddy. I hate putting him in his crate cause he doesn't like it! Even with all those fun toys in there he still goes nuts! I guess with time he will get use to it and the routine. Now tomorrow is Sunday and just a day to chill with the Bud!

It's daylight savings time tonight (2 a.m.) so now losing an hour. My mom and I were talking, we actually lose an hour of life, I know we eventually get it back in the Fall when we go back an hour, but she said, what if we don't make it to the next daylight savings time and we actually lose an hour of life! Just a thought to put in your head. Haha. So use your time wisely!

It sure is quiet around the apartment with Conner gone! A lot different and will take time to get use to. Boy I wish I was in Sunny Arizona with the nice weather! It's a bit chilly here still! Can't wait till summer! It will feel better tomorrow when the days start to feel longer with the sun going down later!

So last thought of the day here, this morning I was getting ready in the bathroom and Buddy always hangs around me. He's been craving playing ball lately, can't get enough of it. So I'm blow drying my hair and playing ball with Bud at the same time. Well he comes back in and drops his ball into the trash can. Luckly I just dumped it this morning. But he stares up at me like Mom what do I do?! I just had to giggle and then he ended up being able to reach his nose in and get the ball out. He's too funny. A personality of his own for sure! I just feel like he is looking out for me, like somehow he knew me in another life. He just loves staying around me wherever I go! But it's great having a companion like him :D

1 comment:

  1. So excited to follow your blog :) I love writing on me; so I know you will love writing on yours!!!

    ReplyDelete