Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Monday

Well today is Monday but I feel so off this week already, I kept thinking it was atleast Tuesday, just weird after taking a few days off last week and then working on Saturday, so just out of the loop. But got up early so I could go workout and then come home and play with Buddy before I had to go back to work and kennel him all day long :( Breaks my heart! So we went to the tennis court real quick before I had to go back to work. Conner requested that I take a video of us playing, so I will include that. Don't laugh at me, it was a bit chilly still this morning.

So off to work then, and a busy day it was. My manager was gone to the ESU basketball game which meant I had to do her work, and my own work and more! So busy busy afternoon. Training and teaching classes and boom I guess the day did go fast anyways! That's a plus. Then home and man the sun was still out even when I got off work, even though it was 7:30, ahhh the plus side of daylight savings. So I got Buddy and felt bad for him and wanted him to exercise so we ran to the tennis courts again and played ball then ran home. Ok ok I'm spoiling my baby, but atleast I'm spoiling him with something healthy :D The great thing was that the sun was setting on our way home and it was just soooo beautiful! I haven't seen the sun set in so long because I'm always stuck at work or doing something else. So Buddy took me on the perfect date :D So nothing too exciting for today, but still thankful for my wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment