Friday, March 26, 2010

Champs!

Congrats to the ESU Lady Basketball team as they became National Champions tonight! What an amazing achievement and boy did that team have Faith! They always talked about that! In the semi finals game they were down by 18 points with 8 minutes to go and they did not give up! They had hope and faith in their team and came back and won!! They sure did believe tonight and had rewarding results! Watched the game at Bruffs with some girlfriends and just an awesome atmosphere!

I always wanted to win something BIG like that. Some kind of a championship in any sport or anything! Never did win State in high school or anything like that. Were Regional champs in tennis in high school and regional champs here at ESU in tennis. But I wanted the big RING! Ha! I want I want I want, but I did not need! God gave me the amazing opportunities to play many sports with many teammates and learn many things! I always had such an amazing time growing up! I'm so grateful and thankful for that!

TGIF! Oh thank gosh!!! So glad it's the weekend and tomorrow don't really have anything I have to do, which is a change for once. The next couple of days after tomorrow will be quite busy! So I really hope it doesn't rain Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment