Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Excitement.....NOT

I need to add something exciting in my life, cause my day was pretty blah today. Well I guess it was busy busy at work! We are getting ready to do some exciting things! We have a really knowlegable speaker coming in from California to give tips on being healthy and your overall health/fitness. She's highly qualified and I love learning new things. My work and career is fun, I enjoy it! It's so promising and rewarding! I want to learn so much! We must take action while we are young to help prevent health issues in the future! And I want to help! All it takes is Exercise and Eating Right!
Most of you know I am selling Juice Plus. I'm not only selling it but passionate about what it can do for you. They put fruits and vegetables in a pill! It can't get much easier than that! So many health benefits come from it, you must check out the website to see for yourself! http://www.audreyshermanjuiceplus.com
Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather. We are to get snow on Saturday. Seems crazy, but live in Kansas! Expect the unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment