Thursday, March 18, 2010

Relax

If the everybody could get a massage and stick their heads out the car window like dogs do on a nice day, we would have world peace! Everybody would be relaxed!

Today I had my massage that Conner got me for Valentines Day. It was awesomely amazing and relaxing! I love the feeling you have when you are done, just on a high! I haven't had a full body massage in many years, so felt great! When I got home I took Buddy on a car ride to go play at the tennis courts. He loves car rides and I had the windows down so he could stick his head out the window! Who wouldn't love doing that, the breeze in your hair, or in his case ears! Like your flying! He's a smart dog, we should all do that!

This morning Buddy and I got up before the sun was up and went on our run. A little chillier this morning that the other day! But sun was starting to come up by the end and was nice! Refreshing! But toooo many birds! Buddy loves birds!! That brittany dog in him definitely comes out! He wants to chase them and catch them and he comes close sometimes too!

Well tomorrow is finally TGIF!! Thank goodness! No big plans. Work on Saturday. Tonight was a bummer, I was so excited to come home and finish with my relaxing evening with some TV shows I enjoy, but not on tonight, March Madness instead. Go KU!

No comments:

Post a Comment