Monday, March 22, 2010

Blah

It's only Monday....blah! Was a good morning feel reenergized after the weekend. Had a great workout that exhausted me, home for shower then to work for an exhausting day. Keep busy there always. But nothing too exciting.

Buddy is good! He says he misses his daddy! So do I! We here from him a lot though and he is doing well. Early mornings and long days for him in Arizona. At least he has some gorgeous warm weather there! Kansas...you never know. But today was good and tomorrow looks promising. The snow is melting very quickly which is a relief.

Dancing with the Stars started tonight on TV. I watched a little bit of it. To me they all look good! Some I suppose better than others. I wish I could dance like that! I'd love to take lessons and learn, such a pretty art! Put that on my list of things I want to do!

Well will be up and early to run with Buddy in the morning! Got to get some exercise in for the little guy before caged up all day napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment