Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is it Friday yet?!

Well yesterday didn't feel like Monday, but today for some reason did, and I wish it were Friday already. After a long day yesterday, it was a bright and early, long day today. The alarm goes off and it's still dark outside, that means harder to get up. But Buddy and I did, and went on a quick run before I had to go into work and train. Wish I had time to go a little bit further because I could have caught the sun coming up! Then was a full day of work and more training when I got off. So wasn't till late till home and poor Buddy. I think he about peed himself probly! But he was fine and very happy to see me, that always feels good! We have been chilling tonight and watching Biggest Loser! I enjoy that show, always motivating to me in more ways that one. I want to be JILLIAN! GRRRRRR ):O
I'm tired and another day to come tomorrow. Nothing too exciting today kinda quiet with Conner gone, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own." Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment