Friday, March 19, 2010

SNOW!?

Ughhh I hate winter! It's blowing snow and is so cold out! So nice out this morning then total change now! I took Buddy out to potty tonight and opened the door and he's like what?! Snow again, he seemed confused! Haha, hopefully we won't get as much as they are saying, 6-8 or something. I am suppose to work tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure it will be a sloowwwww day! Nobody will want to get out! Don't blame them!

Today was fun at work. We are training a lady that won a contest for the paper and receives free personal training at our gym. So me and the manager are doing it. I do more cardio with her and today we did some fun kickboxing, kenpo stuff! I felt like a real trainer tonight for some reason. Just made up a good program that definitely got her heart pumpin and it was fun and active. Oh I just love those great days at work!

TGIF, enjoy the weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment