Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Airport

So on my way to sunny Phoenix for a Juice Plus Convention. Checked in, baggage sent away, went through security ready to go, and we have an HOUR delay! Ughhhh. I'm impatient the way it is! So trying to realize it's not the end of the world and I can do other things. So of course I'm on my handy dandy lap top typing my blog. Trying to patiently wait for Conner to get online so I can talk to him. Except he won't get on! Since he forgot his phone back home on his road trip, we can't talk as much. Smooth move ;) But I sure do enjoy people watching, and will get a lot of that in now!

I wanted to cry leaving my baby Buddy! He is truely my baby! He is in good hands though, but will be missed! It's suppose to rain the rest of the week in Kansas so glad these are the few days I will be gone! Will stay busy though throughout the trip! Well going to go people watch now! Check ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment