Friday, April 16, 2010

Gratitude

Gratitude can go a long way! After my day starting out kinda moopy, even though it is Friday, it soon got much better! All because of gratitude. It was so stuffy in my room this morning, even though it was a cool rainy morning outside, that I woke up early with a headache. Bummer! But knowing it was Friday kinda made it feel better. So I got up and did a low intensity workout and headache gone. Thank you! I received an e-mail from my new client, she just asks questions and email each other back and forth, but today she said "thank you" just for the things you are doing for me, trying to improve my lifestyle, putting the effort you are into it! Made me feel good inside, like my job is definetly worth it!

Later today I go in to work and there are flowers sitting there waiting for me and Ali. I'm thinking well these aren't from Conner ;) so hmm. Well they were from a clients husband that Ali and I have been training and today was her last day. Gratitude! They were so pretty and bright, made the gloomy day sunny all of a sudden, but just so thoughtful. Once again, felt a little better.

Afternoon rolls along and we are getting ready to train our client for the final time during the challenge and she came with gifts for us. Gratitude! It was so thoughtful of her to do what she did. We were just doing our jobs and wanting to help a very lovely young lady who was wanting to change her life to a healthy lifestyle, which is rewarding enough to us. So thoughtful, and she did an amazing job through her challenge! ;)

So I love my job. It always brings something exciting each and every day. You never know what could happen! It's so rewarding when you can help impact a person's life! :D

Ahh it is Friday, and now for a relaxing weekend! Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment