Thursday, April 1, 2010

Girls Night!

Girls just wanna have fun!! Or hang out and relax!!! Kirsten came over tonight to hang out! I got to watch like 10 minutes of a tennis match the other night before I had to leave to work and we decided we'd hang out! She had a huge test the day before so I said come over for dinner and RELAX, I'll do all the work! So I made homemade veggi pizza and we had salad and fruit for dessert! Turned out pretty good I must say! Then we just chilled and watched TV for a couple hours, haha yes, couple of hours! We watched Survivor and Greys! We both couldn't remember the last time we just sat and watched TV!? But was so much fun to catch up and have girl time! :)

So Tuesday morning I had to wear pants and thermal top to run, this morning shorts and a t-shirt and boy did it feel good! The sun is rising earlier, so saw the sunset perfectly this morning! Soooo pretty! If everybody could start there day like that, I think we'd be a little less grouchy! ;)

Tomorrow finally Friday! TGIF!!! The weekend shall have some fun things instore, keep you posted later! ;) But can't wait! Celebrate Easter Sunday as well! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment