Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FYI

For your information, never give me a ball cap for a present or gift. Because I have a large, weird shape head that will not allow me to look normal/good in hats. This is a real dissappointment to me cause I really like hats and can not wear them. Seriously, they just don't work! Ha :)

Anyways... tomorrow am leaving for Phoenix, AZ! AHhhh. Juice Plus convention which will be pretty busy the whole time, but will be fun to learn new things and get out of Kansas for sure!!! Can't blame me there! I mean I'd rather be headed to Chicago to visit Conner, which is coming mid May, but this will have to do for a vacation for now.

I think Buddy can tell I am leaving. He seemed sad while I was packing my suitcase. It's like he knows his momma is going to be gone and it breaks my heart! :( My baby!

I hope to be able to keep up daily on the blog still, but maybe hard, so don't get you hearts broken if I miss, sorry! Have a good Hump Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment