Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vacation!

I am ready for a vacation. Just seems like everything lately is getting on my nerves and I don't know why. Guess it's just the same routine. I live at the gym pretty much incase you didn't know. When you go there to workout on your own, then work full time, then do some more training on the side, well I'm pretty much there all the time. People make fun of me, they say I have a bed in back. Might as well, a nap would be good every now and then, haha! Luckily I'm going to a work type Convention next week in Phoenix so will be nice to get out of here for awhile. I also booked my next trip to see Conner in Chicago in May! I wish I could be up there this weekend with his family and for his birthday but just didn't work out. :( Sorry babe. So some exciting breaks are about to come! I can't wait! :D

Only sad thing is leaving my poor puppy dog :( Poor Buddy! He's trying to play ball with me now, while we listen to Conner play ball on the computer! He likes ball! He taught Conner everything he knows! ;) I felt bad this morning. I needed a day off from running and some cross training so did cardio in the gym today. Buddy was up and ready for a run though this morning. He wasn't use to not going. Sorry Bud, we will go tomorrow! But we went and played at the tennis courts instead!

Well this week is slowly approaching the weekend! Thank goodness I'm ready! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment