Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend!

What a wonderful weekend it was! Natalie and her pup left today and back to just me and Bud. We all went and played at the tennis courts this morning then back home and they left. Listened to Conner's baseball game on the computer, which me and Bud were a part of, haha. They have an email address fans can write in to and then they give shout outs on the radio station. So I wrote in "Hi to Conner from his number one fans Audrey and Buddy in Emporia, KS" and it was on the station. Had a good laugh from that! Cool Cool!

Buddy and I went on a run then in the afternoon. I got him a harness so he did much much much better!!! A little warmer today than he was use to. So he is dog gon tired now! Sleep good tonight! :) I will too! I'm pooped!

Back to Monday tomorrow :S Poo on that as well! Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment