Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Buddy!

Last night I went to bed, and woke up an hour later to Buddy jumping down needing out! So I got up let him out to potty and back to bed we went. I woke up an hour before my alarm needing to go to the bathroom myself so get up go, and I hear Buddy jump down while I'm in the process. Ugh no Bud! I crawled back into bed, but he was not having it. He needed to go out AGAIN! So get out of bed and let him out. By then I was awake so just got up and started my day anyways. I was done with my breakfast and workout by 8:45 with the rest of the morning to do whatever. Kind of nice to get around and relax, run errands, just take my time with things. So thanks Bud for waking me up early! ;) What we do for our "kids" haha!

He makes me smile! Keeps me company! And is my best "Bud". They say your pet can be your best workout partner and that's for sure. He runs fast, and can for a long time! So he pushes me! He's my cuddle bunny! He snuggles so good at night! Heck he snuggles everytime I sit in the chair whether I'm eating, watching TV, or on the computer. We run, we play, he plays with his toys, it's so funny. He lays on his back and rolls around and I can't help but giggle how he acts. He'll get up and shake his brains out with a toy in his mouth. He's just a special dog!


Tomorrow is already Thursday, kinda nice not having to work on Monday, making the week go faster! Ahhhh! Looking forward to the weekend and having a special visit from Natalie, former roommate, teammate! Be a great girls weekend, with our pups too! Get to watch some great ESU tennis action! Hope the weather is nice and sunny!!! Come on weekend get here already!


No comments:

Post a Comment