Saturday, April 24, 2010

Traveling....with a passion!

Sitting in the airport again, except this time on my way back to Kansas! Listening to Conner's game online, and hoping for no delays! And shucks I missed a few days on my blog! There goes my everyday record!

Sure have enjoyed my time in Phoenix and learned SOOOO much! I loved Juice Plus before, but after learning so much more about the product and everything in general... I just want to shout to the world GET ON JUICE PLUS! It's the research and the proven evidence that they will actually show you! Yes, most products don't show the actual science and research behind it. But Juice Plus is not afraid to show you the proof and studies!

What have I noticed most in Juice Plus for myself?! Well I didn't get sick, not even a simple cold, ALL WINTER!!! My immune system just feels on top of the world! And that speaks a lot for working in a most likely germy gym facility. And another thing....I sleep so good at night! I fall asleep fast and I feel refreshed every morning! I get through the day and don't drag as much! If you have questions about it, just ask!

So enough on that. Just a great trip and good to get out of Kansas, heard it rained a lot so was nice to get away from that. But it rained and was cool a day here too! Of course my luck again you go to where its suppose to be sunny and hot and its cool and rainy! Back to Kansas and my baby Buddy! He's been in good hands but I think he's ready to see his momma! :) And back to work tomorrow for a bit. But atleast can sleep in a little and relax. Adjust back to the time change!

No comments:

Post a Comment