Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trust & Faith

Trust: reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
Confident expectation of something; hope.

Faith: belief that is not based on proof.
The obligation of loyalty or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement, etc.

What do you have without these two things? Disbelief... doubt, and what good is that?! Nothing! These are two important things we need most in our lives and we must rely on God for them! We must look to him and trust in him with our future, that he knows best, and have faith that He is leading us on the right path. Because without trust and faith, we will get lost in life. Even though we may think at moments things are hard, wrong, or tough, believe in Him! Life's not always easy....that's a part of the amazing experience.

Each year I wonder to myself where will I be headed, where am I going to go and will be doing? But I don't worry, because I know it always works out. It will always be a new adventure on my path in life. Down a long and whindy road. But I'm pretty comfortable where I'm at. I think I've found my calling for now. So that is reassuring some what.

Have a little faith!

1 comment: