Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF!!!!!!

Ahhh a chill Friday night! Sittin back listening to Conner's game before I get ready for bed! Tomorrow morning I am running the John Blaufuss memorial 5K run over by the college. It is a fun run, only 3.1 miles. I did it for the first time last year and get to do it again this year! I am excited and will do it as a FUN run. I'd like to beat my time last year of course, but I think I was in better running shape last year. My parents and dog Cosmo are coming up too! My mom I believe is going to do the 2 mile walk and then we have cheerleaders on the side line! It will be a fun day regardless cause they will be here! I am excited!

Crazy stormy weather we had last night! The rain was pelting on the window last night and woke little Budster up, which woke me up then! Good little thunderstorm. I wanted to see the radar so turned the TV on and looked, then had to make a buzz through the channels. Boy do they have some "great" info-mercials on TV these days. I had to laugh!

Can't believe today is the last day of April and tomorrow is May Day! Crazy how this year if flying by! Soo ready for summer though. Warm weather all the time. Although this cool weather doesn't always feel so bad. Well better get ready and get some good rest! Even though I don't really sleep in anways, I suppose tomorrow will be the morning I'm sleeping good and have to get up!

No comments:

Post a Comment