Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Movin too fast....

Ahh somedays I just wanna be a grown-up, live in a house, have a good paying job, be settled in for awhile and no worries. But then when I really think about it, why do I wanna grow up so fast?! Sure it's a pain living in an apartment and movin around all the time, having a crazy different work schedule, and being here, there and everywhere, but gosh, I have to enjoy this! Why on earth do I wanna be all settled down now? There's so much to do out there and accomplish yet BEFORE I choose to settle down! Cause what do you do after you have everything.... you're just done!

So live life to the fullest. Be stupid once in awhile and have fun. There are many steps to be takin out there, take them one by one. I just gotta keep telling myself that :)

Today is only Tuesday, I feel like it should be at least Thursday. Ugh week not even half over yet! I started training a new client tonight. Been awhile since I've trained somebody new again. Just had the same people for quite awhile. So fun to torture somebody new again! :) Take it out on them a little! Take out the explosive headache I've had all day which got worse as day went on. But starting to get better, which is good, cause time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment