Monday, April 5, 2010

Blessed

Ahhh today is Monday and I did not have to go to work! That didn't mean I did nothing all day though that's for sure! It was a very EARLY morning. Conner had to get up and start out on the road to Chicago and had to have an early start! So we were both on the road by 5:30 a.m. I went back home to GB and by the time I was home was when I felt like I should really just be waking up. But instead of taking a nap, I took Buddy on a good ole run! So much fun running around GB again like I use to! New scenary, but boy are there a lot of dogs around! All fenced in the backward of course, but this distracted Buddy a lot! haha, we still had a good time, and weather was beautiful!!

I am so blessed in so many ways. Sometimes we have to count our blessings. So many wonderful people in my life that care for me and take care of me and always there for me! How did I get so lucky? Just a great weekend being around family! And being able to spend time with Conner, even though it was short, it sure was sweet! He made it safely to Chicago and is starting to settle in already. I'm so excited for him and his season soon to start! I just love listening to his games, even though I'm always on the edge of my seat here at home. You make me nervous Conner! But I'm just so grateful for him! I'm already starting to plan my first trip out to the Windy City! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment