Sunday, April 18, 2010

Triathlon

This morning I had to work a booth at a local triathlon to promote Juice Plus. But the fun part was watching these people participate in a short version triathlon. They had to swim 400 meters, bike 12.3 miles, and run 3.1. Wow! Some of us talked about this at work a week ago and thought man we wanted to do it, but never did train for it. So we looked up other short triathlons this summer around the area. I think a couple of us decided upon an even shorter one in McPherson that's not till August. Plenty of time to train! Swim 200 meters, bike 7 miles, and run 2 miles. A perfect starting point! I am excited, now I just have to committ myself to truely train. But how fun to have something to work for.

In 2 weeks there is a 5K run here in Emporia that I will be participating in. I did it for the first time last year and really enjoyed it. It's not really a race for me, but a fun run to accomplish something truely for myself! We should all set small goals like this, to accomplish something fun, yet challenging! :)

Sunday today and now back to Monday tomorrow. Will be a hectic week I feel but will be heading for Phoenix on Wednesday for a convention! Ahhhh warm weather and sun non stop, but will be working some too. But will be out of Kansas! :D

Conner got player of the game today too! Gotta be proud of the boyfriend and brag a little! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment