Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to normal

Ahh nice Sunday and back with Buddy and a normal day. Felt good to go to bed last night with my snuggle partner! Even though it was very late, and couldn't sleep in then this morning, darn time zones! We went running and played ball and tried to get back on our normal routine. He of course was stuck like glue to me all the time at home and back to being my little partner! Ahhh was nice! He missed me ;)

Had to work a few hours today to help make up for being gone last couple of days. I really love my job! I know this because I almost missed being at the gym, in my element. Just like to know things are being run smoothly and I feel better when I'm there. It of course is always in good hand, but I just love what I do!

Monday tomorrow. I hope the week goes fast, probly move slow though. Ready for the weekend and the rents and Cosmo are coming to town. The John Blaufuss 5K run is this Saturday and will be doing that again this year. Just a fun run! Then hang out with the fam will be oh so nice! :) And each day that goes by is a day closer to visiting Conner in Chicago! Can not wait!!!! May get here already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment